Set within the tranquil setting at Great Wood there are 4 fully equipped self catering lodges surrounded by 20 acres of deciduous woodland.
Each lodge sleeps 4 adults, there is a double bedroom with an en suite and a twin bedroom, sleeping 4. There is an additional shower room. The open plan lounge/dining and fully equipped kitchen areas are situated to the front on the lodge with patio doors opening out onto a covered veranda with patio furniture which overlooks the fishing lake. Here the visitors can relax, unwind, watch and enjoy the wild life in all weathers. The veranda leads down to a flagged stone area where there are barbeque facilities, it has been known for visitors to have barbeques in winter! Your own parking is available at the rear of the lodge. All our lodges have WiFi.
- Central Heating
- Microwave, cooker (gas hob, electric oven), dishwasher, fridge/freezer and a small washer dryer
- TV integrated radio and DVD player
- Bed linen, duvets and towels included
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Eco friendly kitchen washing liquids included
- Gas, electricity and water costs included in the price
- Barbeque and patio furniture
- The kitchen, hall and shower rooms have tiled floors (small step into the showers)
- The main access to the lodge is via a non-slip ramp
- The other access is via the stone flagged patio and up the steps to the veranda at the front
- The area surrounding the lodges is rough grassed, the roads and paths are wood chip and stone
- The lodges are strictly adults (over 18 years only), no pets allowed and no smoking in any of the lodges.
- There are no facilities for the removal of clinical waste